Chiropodist & Podiatry Appointments / Services
Do you need to see a Chiropodist or Podiatrist in the Tyldesley / Worsley area? See below for our comprehensive range of services, provided within the clinic or home:
PLEASE NOTE THAT CURRENTLY WE CANNOT ACCEPT CARD PAYMENT _ ONLY CASH OR CHEQUE
Clinic Appointment Price List:
General and Specialist Foot health treatments available include (30 min appointments):
- Routine foot care and assessment – the chiropodist/podiatrist will provide corn/callus reduction & nail care/ verruca treatment & advice: £30 (OAP discount – £25)
- Specialist Foot Health Screening for people with diabetes and vascular problems: the chiropodist /podiatrist will provide comprehensive assessment including assessment of neurological and vascular supply to the lower limb with a full report sent to your GP if required: £30
- Assessment of biomechanical problems affecting the feet and lower limb: the chiropodist / podiatrist will undertake a simple static and dynamic assessment of lower limb function: £30
- Insole prescription/provision – price range from: £15 (simple insole) upwards depending on what is required
- 15 minute ‘quickie treatment’: treatment of a single problem (e.g. a single corn) – £15
If it is easier and more convenient for you to be treated in the comfort of your own home please contact Andrea directly on:
Tel: 07732 472307 – please do leave a message with your name and contact number. If Andrea doesn’t answer it will be because she is with a patient. Alternatively, you can send Andrea an email or use our contact form to get in touch.
- £25.00 for assessment and routine treatment
- If you require insoles as part of your home visit treatment these will be charged for separately depending on what you need.
The areas covered for Home Visits include: Astley, Tyldesley, Atherton, Leigh, Boothstown, Worsley/Walkden and Little Hulton.
If you are unable to attend your appointment or you need to cancel a home visit it would be appreciated if you could do so as soon as possible prior to your appointment, as repeat non-attendance may incur a charge to cover loss of appointment time.